Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ohhhh, That's What It's For!

My friends and family are very supportive of my blog. I have those who are faithful readers and my friend K has even told her friends of my blog. I can only hope this will serve as an springboard to a movie being made about me so I can wear a pearl necklace like Hilary Swank did in Freedom Writers.

Today my friend F was kind enough to tell me about a research paper a colleague was grading. Her e-mail went a little like this.

Jennifer,

Knew you’d LOVE this, so I’m forwarding it. This is from one of S’s students’ research papers on “Gay Rights”. Needless to say, this student opposes gay rights.

-F

As I scrolled down I came across this juicy morsel.

"The penis was made for the vagina and the anus was meant to be a "one way street.""

Never a dull moment around here. Do you really need to ask why I work here?

No comments: