Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do Slippers & Flip Flops Count?

Last night I was chatting with my parents, UK and D about a project that will be taking place around here on October 13th. About a month ago my brother had this company come out to his condo about putting in a closet organizer. My dad was really impressed and knowing how crappy our closets are, I gave them a call to see if we could swing a small renovation with left over tax return dollars.

Jen came out three weeks ago and gave an estimate and we are pushing forward. In her interview with me about our needs I mentioned I needed room for my shoes. She asked about how many pairs of shoes I had and my response was, "I don't even think I can guess. A lot, maybe 50."

So in mentioning this with UK he was flabbergasted. He didn't think I was serious. My mom was like, "Jen, I don't even think I have that many shoes."

So this afternoon after changing the linens in our room I sat down and counted. I was wrong I don't have 50. I have 54...but hey that includes slippers and flip flops. Carrie Bradshaw may have her Manolos from Barneys, but I have my Mossimos from Target. Is that so wrong?

No comments: