Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On Small Step for Man One Sure Step for J


Have you ever seen these before? I haven't, well at least until they were put on J's feet yesterday. They are called Sure Steps. I mean really is there anything else we can add to this kid's life? J's feet are "extremely pronated" and therefore he needs support in his feet/ankles to encourage him standing straighter and in turn increasing his upper trunk strength. You should see how wide his feet look in shoes. You know the song by Chris Farley, "Fat man in a little coat"? Well, this is like, "Skinny kid with fat old feet".
I was sure I would hear from J, "I don't like these. Take off NOW!" But instead I got, "Cooooool! I like it. I run fast!" And run fast he did. Proving once again I know jack shit about my kids. Step aside blogging moms, I am Mother of the Year!

No comments: