Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You Had Me At Aim Small Miss Small

Every year around this time I celebrate back to school with a week long viewing of "The Patriot". Thanks to TBS and TNT many of the students have seen this movie and enjoy watching it again. This year for whatever reason I have a large number of students who have not seen this movie which is fine I like to see the raw emotions they have after watching this scene.

During this scene on particular student's comments made me chuckle.
1. Miss, how could Mel Gibson do all this shit then make Passion of the Christ?
2. This is my new favorite movie.
3. Samuel and Nathan it's time to become men.

and my personal favorite in the end Mel is soaked with blood after going bat shit crazy and he says...
4. Isn't he worried about getting AIDS?

No comments: